Great mortgage rates
Type of real estate loan based on your profile
Extensive network of mortgage representatives available throughout Quebec
$1,000 cash remittance when taking out a new mortgage2
TBPD – 0,75%4ou Preferential rate + 0.75%3
– Investment strategy
– Planning your retirement projects
– Tax savings
– Investing yous savings
– Securing the future of your children’s post-secondary education
Discounts on your home and auto insurance
Desjardins Member Protection offers three additional measures to protect personal and financial information.
Protection : Assets held and transactions made at Desjardins are protected.
Support : If your personal information is used fraudulently, Desjardins offers personalized telephone support. Our team of experts and lawyers will be there for the member throughout the identity recovery process.
Reimbursement : As part of the identity restoration, the member will be entitled to a refund of up to $50,000 for certain expenses incurred while restoring their identity following a theft.
For more details on this program, visit the Contests ans scholarships section.
More specifically, these awards allow health care professionals to be recognized by their peers for the various initiatives they have put forward in their department or institution.
For more informations, please visit the SRSAwards page.
1. Interac e-Transfer is a registered trademark of Interac Inc. Used under license.
2. The rebate will be issued for any new Desjardins for buildings with 4 units or less (owner occupied), mortgage loan greater than $100,000. The rebate will be deposited directly into the bank account associated with the mortgage. Also and especially for eligible professionals who have signed up for the offer. These allowances are also applicable to promotional mortgage rates, provided that the term of the loan or one of the loans (if combined) is at least 48 months.
3. The preferential rate is the variable annual interest rate that Caisse centrale Desjardins publicly establishes from time to time and from which it determines the interest rate on its loans made in Canada in Canadian dollars.
4. These rates are recommended by the Fédération des caisses Desjardins du Québec to all caisses. They are subject to change without notice.
The Desjardins prime rate was previously called the Caisse centrale Desjardins prime rate
*Except Classic Visa credit card
Let us know if you have any questions.